Saturday, November 13, 2004

No where to go

I haven't really ridden my bike through the city with no particular destination in a while. It was so nice to do it. I just got an rode. I had my Holga loaded with film tried to take some shots of the city while riding. It was damn hard to hold on to it in-between shots without hitting the shutter trigger. I am sure that I messed a few up that way. It will be interesting to see how they come out. I just came back to unload the film and get it ready to go to Mid-City camera. Of course I felt the internet calling and decided to check some football scores.
Only two hours left until kickoff of the 108th meeting of AU-UGA. I can't wait for this game. It is going to be huge. AU needs to win this, not only to get to the title game, but to shut all those Dawgs up! We also need OU or USC to lose. And a Wisconsin loss wouldn't hurt either. Just so there isn't this whole big BCS mess come January.
Well back to the bike for a little bit more just to enjoy a beautiful late-fall afternoon in the city.

No comments: