Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Walt Wit

Missed last night's PT appointment because I got stuck in a car with my boss and two others driving back from a meeting in Malvern, PA. The only saving grace was that we stopped at Wegman's on the way home, and I managed to buy a sixer of Philadelphia Brewing Company's Walt Wit. I was hoping that they would have the Kenzinger, but to no avail. Walt Wit is a close second to my taste buds.

Got up this morning and ran two miles; down through Camden Yards and back up again. This time, I figured I would try foam rolling before running to make sure that my IT band was as loose as possible before straining it. It seems to have worked. I didn't feel any twinges. I also rolled after the run for good measure. I guess the real test will be when I wake up tomorrow. Last weekend, it was the waking up on Sunday that revealed a bit of pain in my knees, which felt decent immediately after the run. PT tomorrow: 7:30 am.

No comments: