Friday, May 23, 2014

Last week, I was at 15.6 miles for the week, which doesn't sound like a lot. But, since the IT band flared up, this is the most I have run in one week. This past week, I was able to stay up in Philly with a good friend, and I got to travel the streets of South Philly for a few miles on Monday and Tuesday evenings. Running from Passyunk down Broad to the stadiums and back up. It was the first time running in South Philly, and it was an interesting view of that part of the city.

Last night was the first disgusting run of the year. IT was 83 F and humid when I went out at 6:30. I only did 4 miles, at 7:10 pace, but it felt like I did twice as much. It's the heat, and the humidity, damn it. I can't stand summer for running, and it's not even that hot yet.

Supposedly, I have a video gait analysis scheduled for this coming Wednesday. We'll have to see if I have really improved my form as much as I think I have, or if I have over corrected and am now doing something equally as awful.

No comments: