Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Frustration is setting in

In my fourth week of PT, and the frustration with not being cleared to run on the streets is down right nasty. I am up to 3 miles at 75% weight on the Alter G, but I hate that thing. Especially when the only shorts that were left at the end of the day were a pair of smalls. I think my voice went up an octave after the 3-miler that day.

I walked about four miles yesterday to try to meet my Tuesday night group at our usual pizza spot. Turns out that it was the first Tuesday in a year when no one felt like going out after the run. I had no way of knowing that until I got to place and no one was there. I checked two other bars nearby, to no avail. I posted a message on the site, and someone replied with the bail out info. Darn. At least I got the walking in.

I still feel something in the area of the IT band... not pain, but something.

No comments: